The Northwest Stream Center is located on a beautiful 32-acre site leased from Snohomish County Parks and Recreation in McCollum Park approximately 1/2 mile east of Interstate 5 between Seattle and Everett, WA. Two salmon streams flow on the grounds that are covered with complex wetland systems and pockets of upland old second growth forest.
Welcoming conferences, events, retreats, workshops, trainings, reunions, birthday parties, weddings, and other custom gatherings, our venue offers:
- Varying room rental options to fit your need and function at affordable rates
- Outdoor space situated on 32 acres of forested wetland
- Wireless Internet and audio-visual equipment
- Kitchen space (oven, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher)
- An onsite coordinator to help with your event
- All proceeds benefit environmental education