- This event has passed.
Discover the Northwest Stream Center!
August 22, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm PDT
An event every day that begins at 10:00am, repeating until August 26, 2018
Discover the Northwest Stream Center
Free Admission August 22-26
Want to see trout and crawfish! How about strolling in solitude on an Elevated Nature Trail above a deep forest floor and surrounding wetlands next to a salmon stream? You can do that at the Adopt A Stream Foundation’s Northwest Stream Center Wednesday August 22 through Sunday August 26 with no admission charge. To ensure that you have a wonderful outdoor nature experience and to enhance your wildlife viewing opportunities, visitors will be limited to no more than 30 per half-hour between 10am and 4pm with the last admission at 3pm. Reservations are advised by calling 425-316-8592.
The Northwest Stream Center is conveniently located 1/2 mile east of Interstate 5 at the south end of Snohomish County’s Mc Collum Park, 600 –128th Street SE, Everett WA 98208. It is beautiful place to learn about the interconnections between forests, streams, wetlands, fish, wildlife and people. Below are a few reviews:
- “Absolutely breathtaking!! Every school kid should come here. It’s a great learning experience.” Rozella Kleven
- “I like to learn something new everyday. The interpretive signs were fabulous and I learned a lot of new things.” Chet Richardson
- “It’s great…I love it when the sun streams down through the trees.” Susan Youngquist
- “The meandering path really connects you with nature.” Cherie Votaw
- “I felt like I was ‘Alice in wonderland’.” Judi Elsbree
- “Its a spectacular, surreal, informative and beautiful experience.” Joyce Altara
- “The Northwest Stream Center is uber cool.” Robin Hill (8th grade)
- “It’s a nature photographer’s dream location.” Kelly Hill